Niyyah is the intention to do something. It is a crucial step before the start of any ritual prayer. In the same way, you have to do Niyyah for the performance of Umrah. The Niyyah for Ihram means a person is determining in his heart that he is performing the act of Umrah for the sake of Allah Almighty. In simpler words, Niyyah for Ihram means that you are doing the intention to perform the act of worship of Allah Almighty.
The performance of Niyyah makes a difference between the acts of ordinary life and the acts of worship. For the acts of worship, you have to perform Niyyah. Moreover, the type and level of worship can also be differentiated by the Niyyah. Sometimes, the Niyyah is obligatory and sometimes supererogatory. So, in this way you can differentiate which Ibadah is more important. Furthermore, Makkah tours are offering cheap Umrah package UK for you.
What Is The Role Of Niyyah In Umrah?
There are four rituals or four steps of the Umrah journey. These rituals are Ihram, Tawaf, Sa’i, and Qasr. All these four steps are an integral part of the performance of the Umrah journey. Niyyah performing Umrah is the most important thing that the pilgrims have to do when they are going to perform Umrah. It is because if you are not making an intention to perform Umrah then how you can be able to perform Umrah? In this way, Niyyah is the foremost thing that you have to do before starting Umrah.
When you are going to cross Miqat, you have to do the Niyyah of Umrah. Once, you have entered Masjid e Ayesha for entering the state of Ihram then you have to make Niyyah for Umrah. You can not cross Miqat before Niyyah. It is considered unlawful or invalid if you are going to perform Umrah without making Niyyah perform it. All other rituals are performed after the Niyyah.
If you are planning to perform Umrah then avail the Umrah packages UK of Makkahtours.
What Is The Role Of Niyyah In Wearing Ihram?
The Niyyah for entering the state of Ihram is important when you enter Masjid e Ayesha. It is not necessary that you must have to perform Niyyah with your tongue. Even you can perform Niyyah from your heart also. Allah Almighty has created ease for his people. For example, if a person is dumb then how will he perform Niyyah because he can not speak? So, Allah Almighty has set the rule that you can perform Niyyah within your heart also.
Many Islamic scholars say that Niyyah is a matter of the heart. What is present in your heart makes your Niyyah pure and impure. If you are making Niyyah with your tongue and your heart has impurity in it then your Niyyah is impure. Anyways, the matter of Niyyah is directed at Allah Almighty. Similarly, the Niyyah before the prayer is also performed quietly without any voice.
Muslims enter into the state of purity when they perform Niyyah in Masjid e Ayesha. They wear Ihram in this mosque and perform Niyyah they are going to perform Umrah. They submit themselves to Allah Almighty after performing this act. Makkahtours are offering you cheap Umrah package UK to go for Umrah and submit yourself to Allah Almighty.
How To ,ake Niyyah For Umrah?
Umrah is a minor pilgrimage to Mecca. Muslims visit Mecca for the performance of Umrah. So, before starting Umrah, Niyyah Dua is obligatory. The one who does not offer Niyyah Dua, his Umrah is considered invalid.
Now, it must come to your mind how you can make Niyyah for Umrah. Allah Almighty has fixed a process of how you can make Niyyah for Umrah.
- First of all, when you enter the state of Ihram then you have to offer two Rakats. It is the need of every pilgrim to perform Umrah. Pilgrims have to recite Surah Al Kafiroon after Surah Fatiha in the first Rakat. Similarly, you have to recite Surah Al Ikhlas after Surah Fatiha in the second Rakat. This is the method of performing two Rakats in Masjid e Ayesha.
- After the performance of these two Rakats, the pilgrims have to face Qibla. When pilgrims face Qibla they have to address Allah Almighty and say I am here to perform Umrah and I intend to perform Umrah in your House. O Allah Almighty kindly accept my Umrah and make ease for me in the performance of Umrah.
- The next step is the recitation of Talbiyah. Men recite Talbiyah loudly while women recite Talbiyah quietly. Women cannot recite Talbiyah loudly.
- The recitation of Talbiyah leads toward the next step. In this step, pilgrims pray to Allah Almighty that O Allah Almighty raises the rank of our beloved Holy Prophet PBUH. He also asks Allah Almighty to accept the deeds which he is going to perform in his Umrah journey. Pilgrims seek forgiveness from Allah Almighty who says that protects us from the fire of hell.
- At last, pilgrims pray for themselves and their families and friends. They find themselves very close to Allah Almighty. Hence, Muslims believe that Allah Almighty accept every Dua they make in front of the Holy Kaaba.
Make your Duas accepted and avail cheap Umrah packages UK by Makkahtours. We provide you with facilities that will make your Umrah journey easier and more comfortable.
Obligations After Performing Niyyah For Umrah And Ihram:
Once a person has to make Niyyah perform Umrah, he has to follow certain rules, regulations, and obligations until they remain in the state of Ihram. When you are availing of the cheap Umrah packages then Makkahtours will guide you completely about the rules and regulations and obligations as well. These obligations are here :
- A pilgrim cannot cross Miqat before entering the state of purity. If he enters without purity then he may know that they are breaking the rules of Ihram and Niyyah for Umrah.
- You cannot apply any perfume with fragrance on your body.
- If your clothes are dyed with saffron then you cannot wear these clothes for more than 12 hours. When you wear it for more than 12 hours then you are violating the rules of Ihram and Niyyah.
- Make sure that when you are touching Rukn e Yamani or Hajr e Aswad the fragrance should not attach itself. This act will not violate the rules of Ihram but at the same time, it is not a recommendation.
- One most important things that you must know is that try to wear loose clothes. It is especially for women that you cannot wear clothes that fit your body shape. You can’t wear such clothes after the Niyyah. The clothes that fit your body shape and are stitched very tight are not permissible after entering the state of Ihram
- Women cannot apply Henna on their hands.
- You cannot come into a sexual relationship with your spouse in the state of Ihram.
- Do not cut the nails of your hands and feet in one sitting.
Consequently, when performing the sacred journey of Umrah you must know the rules and regulations of Niyyah. It will be helpful for you. You can know about these obligations and regulations through Islamic books. Furthermore, Makkahtours and their team will also guide you in this regard. There are cheap Umrah packages for you. We wish you a stroke of very good luck.